WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH

Kajal Singh

Nov 8, 2013, 8:01:09 AM11/8/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

"OGCDP PRIVATE DEPARTMENT IS NOT CONTRIBUTING IN NUMBERS"
.
.
.
"MEMBERS OF THIS DEPARTMENT ARE NOT SHOWING 100% ACTIVITY"
.
.
.
"TANGIBLES COMING FROM THIS DEPARTMENT ARE NOT SO MUCH"
.
.
.
"WE ARE PUTTING SO MUCH EFFORTS, BUT IT IS SIMPLY NOT CONVERTING"
.
.
.
"I HAVE PUT IN SO MUCH HARD WORK, AND STILL NO RESULT, I WANT TO GIVE UP"
.
.
.
.
' THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. I CANNOT DO THIS"

Dear HELL RAISERS,
If you want Change these Sentences from now on, go on and Read the mail.

This is what I want to say to you.
"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"
With this phrase I want to start this mail.

We are under a stressful situation. We are running out of time. We had a lot more to achieve and a lot less time left.

BUT. We try so hard, but we don't get it. What do we do?

If this is the state of mind for most of you right now, then it needs to CHANGE immediately.

Congratulations for entering the Outer Journey of your @ XP, wherein you are faced with Challenges and put into a challenging environment. I feel bad for not outrightly being there with you guys, but understand that I am there to complete your Outer Journey as a support system.

These days are tough, getting these numbers are tough, but the point is, Nobody said it would be easy.
Because f it cannot challenge you, it cannot change you! Go ahead guys, come out of the challenge. Do it for yourself and nobody else!

#Changingthesesentences.

--

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH

Vice-President
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
India

National Support Team
Associate Membership Program
Talent Management
AIESEC India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR
Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*

*Local Board of Advisors:*

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

allen george

Nov 8, 2013, 9:32:08 AM11/8/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
seen.

Rishika Bhatia

Nov 8, 2013, 12:02:26 PM11/8/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
"Nobody said it'll be easy. They just said it'll be worth it."
Something which has kept me going for so long. It's time to bring the
energy back. Private market has never been easy. It has the capacity
to burn your hopes to the ground, but would you just look at us ?
We're STILL standing strong. This is not easy. It never was. It never
will be. AS SIMPLE AS THAT. But there's a reason why all of us are
here. There's a reason why we are called The Hell Raisers. Last one
week left. One week to bring the ball in our court. One week to Just
Fucking DUing It.

Hell Raisers, it's time to RAISE HELL AND STAY YOUNG.

On 11/8/13, Kajal Singh <kajal...@aiesec.net> wrote:
> [...]
> Talent Management
> AIESEC India
>
> www.aiesec.org<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=www.aiesec.org&usg=AFQjCNHckfL6pTnMrRUle--7jA3rKfth7w>
> www.aiesec.in<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=www.aiesec.in&usg=AFQjCNHRsB_4qIP7DFo7k9Cx2LmajwF_3g>
>

> __________________________________
>
> *e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com*
> *Mobile*: +919873819074
> *Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*
>
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645
>

> *BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
> *BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*
>

> *National Board of Advisors *:
>
> Godrej | HDFC | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel | BMR
> Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*
> *
> *Local Board of Advisors:*
> Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

Regards,
*Rishika Bhatia*
Manager- Business Development,
Core Committee (Events)

Team Leader,
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
INDIA

✉ AIESEC: rishika...@aiesec.net
✉ GMail: rishika1...@gmail.com
☎ Mobile: +91 9811896779
Skype: rishika.bhatia5

* *[image: AIESEC logo] <http://aiesec.in/> [image:
Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/aiesecdelhiuniversity>
<http://twitter.com/aiesec_du>
*
*

samarth gautam

Nov 8, 2013, 12:08:10 PM11/8/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Read.

Sanya Mehta

Nov 8, 2013, 12:12:48 PM11/8/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

seen

shivang...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2013, 12:25:29 PM11/8/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
These SENTENCES will be changed in very soon !
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Kajal Singh <kajal...@aiesec.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 18:31:09 +0530
Subject: [OGX] WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH