MINUTES OF THE DEPARTMENT MEETING :SEPTEMBER 1ST ,2013

shivangi gulati

Sep 2, 2013, 11:43:35 AM9/2/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

DEPARTMENT MEETING : SEPTEMBER 1, 2013

·         MEMBERS PRESENT :

1.       SHIVANGI

2.       RENY

3.       KRITIKA

4.       SHREY

5.       MYTHRI

6.       AMER

7.       STUTI

8.       ALLEN

·         THE MEETING BEGAN AT  11:10 am

·         THE OBJECTIVES OF THE MEETING ARE AS FOLLOWED :

1.       Calender

2.       September : Plans Timelines (Day 1 - Day 30 )

3.       SU  & UR update : College ( MARKET RESEARCH )

4.       UR  Induction

5.       IR and MATCHING  (IC)

CALENDER

·         1st September : Dept. meeting

·         8th September : Virtual MBM

·         15TH September : Dept. meeting ( virtual / physical)

·         22ND September: MBM (virtual/physical)

·         29th September : Dept. meeting  - The checkpoint which will decide that whether we WON or  we LOST

COLLEGES : OUR MARKET

1.       JAMIA

2.       DTU

3.       PIET

4.       O.P JINDAL

5.       HIERANK

6.       GALGOTIA

7.       DRONACHARYA

8.       IMS

9.       JSS

10.    AMBEDKAR COLLEGE

11.    IILM

12.    LINGHYAS

DAY 1 – DAY 30

Kajal asked  us to make a WEEKWISE planning , which is as followed :

WEEK 1:

2nd september : DTU  ( RISHIKA )

3rd september : Jamia  ( RISHIKA,KRITIKA)

4th september : DTU   ( MYTHRI ,STUTI ,RAGHU)

5th september : Ambedkar college ( SHIVANGI , MYTHRI, STUTI , RAGHU )

6th september : Jamia (ALLEN)

7th september : CALLING DAY

• HIERANK (appointment RISHIKA )

• PIET ( MAYANK)

• O.P JINDAL ( MAYANK AND AMER)

• PRINCETON (KRITIKA)

WEEK 2:

9th September :  JSS   ( RISHIKA ,ALLEN, SHIVANGI)

10th September :Dronacharya  (KRITIKA)

11th September : Dronacharya  (KRITIKA)

12th September : Lingayas (SHIVANGI , ALLEN )

 13th September : IILM

14th September : CALLING DAY

v  As everyone was asked to give any 3 preferred dates between September 1st to September 15th as their pitching days , only those who bothered to reply , got the slots . THE ones who didn’t give in their dates , will be allotted any dates from now on  from KAJALJ

v  The above timetable seems incomplete , but will be soon completed by KAJAL .

§  Also week 3 and week 4 will be planned according to the PERFORMANCE shown in these 2 weeks .

UR : TALK TO THE ADMIN:

Refer to the UR proposal which kajal had sent . Following our the points to be covered while sorting the ADMIN .

1.       What is AIESEC

2.       What is GEP

3.       Stages of the programme

4.       Value proposition to students

5.       Countries we offer

6.       Gain international work experience in a new and dynamic enviornment

7.       Benefits to the university

8.       Expectations from your institution

9.       Details of partnerships

10.   Local board of advisors

11.   National borad of advisors

IR AND MATCHING

§  We shall have a good amount of partnerships , so that as soon as the raising cycle gets over , we start with our crazy matches J

§  Maintain good relations with the countries .

§  Send matching mails +  partnership mails everyday !

THE END OF THE MEETING :

KAJAL laid emphasis on how CRUCIAL September is . If we are not getting serious from DAY 1 , things will be exactly the same as AUGUST (which we don’t want ). The whole of AUGUST  was wasted in planning , but there was no EXECUTION .  SO not getting bogged down by the failures of the past, but on the contrary learning a lesson from it .  ALL THE MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO START AFRESH . Lets first bring a REVOLUTION in our department and then carry forward it to the LC .

Kajal , also made it very clear that from now on all the EXCUSES which were made should not be repeated  instead we should try and overcome our problems and achieve SUCCESS.

Let the “HELL RAISERS “ showcase what they actually mean . Lets GROW EACH DAY.

THE MEETING ENDED AT 1:45 and there was NO CHILLOUT .

--

SHIVANGI GULATI

Team Leader

Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
AIESEC India
BBM PIN : 2A31DD23
Alternate Email-ID: shivang...@aiesec.net
Skype ID: shivangi.gulati3

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

National Board of Advisors :

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Fund | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR Advisors | General Atlantic I Mckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis I ISB I Ronnie Screwvala

National Partners:

Deutsche Post DHL | Tata Motors | Airtel | Edge | Mahindra Satyam | TCS | CUMI | Murugappa | Amazon.com | Alcatel Lucent | Facebook | Aditya Birla | Cognizant

Local Board of Advisors:

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5By7 I Center for Social Research

Rishika Bhatia

Sep 2, 2013, 11:48:21 AM9/2/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant minutes Shivangi.:)
Thankyou so much!

Regards,
Rishika Bhatia
Manager- Business Development,
Core Committee (Events)

Team Leader,
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
INDIA

✉ AIESEC: rishika...@aiesec.net
✉ GMail: rishika1...@gmail.com
☎ Mobile: +91 9811896779
    Skype: rishika.bhatia5

 AIESEC logo   Facebook

Shrey

Sep 2, 2013, 11:50:31 AM9/2/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Good work :)

Mayank tiku

Sep 2, 2013, 12:44:19 PM9/2/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
good work shivangi... Thnx a lot... :)

mythri sunkari

Sep 2, 2013, 1:06:26 PM9/2/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Great Work Shivangi!

Regards,

MYTHRI SUNKARI

Exchange Coordinator
Organizing Committee Member
Team Member

Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
AIESEC India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

e-mail:  mythri...@gmail.com
Mobile: +918860056887

Skype: mythri1394

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mythrisunkari

BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011, 2012
BEST OGX - 2007, 2011,2012

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

National Board of Advisors :
Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 10:14 PM, Mayank tiku <mayan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (mayan...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

good work shivangi... Thnx a lot... :)

Kajal Singh

Sep 2, 2013, 6:37:06 PM9/2/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Efficient work. Like always.

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH

Vice-President

Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University

India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR

Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*

*Local Board of Advisors:*

Kajal Singh

Sep 2, 2013, 6:41:22 PM9/2/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
PFA attached the Department Meeting PPT.
DEPARTMENT MEETING_1st sep.pptx

Reny Das

Sep 3, 2013, 1:49:02 AM9/3/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com