Fwd: IMPORTANT SURVEY | AIESEC in Delhi University

1 view

Kajal Singh

Sep 29, 2013, 5:39:33 AM9/29/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Guys, this is important. Please fill it.

Sep 29, 2013, 6:57:13 AM9/29/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
done

Thanks and regards !!

SHREY

Senior Body
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneur Program

Organizing Committee Presindent
Synapse 2013 (The Corporate Event)

Human Resource Support Team 2013

AIESEC in Delhi University
India

www.aiesec.org  ]  www.aiesec.in
__________________________________

e-mail (gmail)     :shrey...@gmail.com | shre...@aiesec.net
Mobile                :+91 8860363139
Skype                 :shrey.das
BBM Pin              : 27F17423
Facebook                : http://facebook.com/shrey.das

BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011, 2012
BEST OGX - 2007, 2011,2012

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

National Board of Advisors :

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis

Local Board of Advisors:

stuti gupta

Sep 29, 2013, 7:09:26 AM9/29/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
done

Kritika Talwar

Sep 29, 2013, 8:58:58 AM9/29/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Done.

Sent from my iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ogcdp_2013_aiesecdu" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ogcdp_2013_aiesecdu.