One last time.

1 view

Kajal Singh

Dec 20, 2013, 1:39:34 PM12/20/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This would be my last mail to you guys as your only Vice-President. The next mail which will come from me will be introducing my Selected Successor to you, who is going to take this department forward.

As of now, this mail is going to be more of feelings, so bear with it. I am not usually a person who would show her feelings out that easily, but I think this is one of those moments where I would want to.

I want to tell you guys, that I love this department, and I love each one of you.
Shrey, Shivangi, Rishika, Mayank, Abhishek, Allen, Amer, Anish, Anurag, Drishti, Kunal, Medhavi, Meghna, Mythri, Nikita, Samarth, Sanskriti, Sanya, Shazeen, Stuti, Vanshika, Yuvraj.

It has been a great journey with you, and I can't believe its ending. I see a budding leader in each one of you, and I am not even kidding. Each one of you has a great potential to reach great heights. You just need to realise that and work on it with sincerity and dedication. My term is ending, and soon I will leave this organisation. But almost all of you will stay, and will take this department forward.
(Don't think its my discharge speech. I still have a lot of time for that. :))

 With that, I want to bid you a final goodbye, Meet you guys for one last time. Because I love all of you.

On that note, I would announce the LAST and FINAL Department Meeting of my term. There is absolutely no compulsion to attend it. Come if you want to come. Neither I will ask any of you for confirmations. Come if you feel for the department. Come if you are connected to it. The agenda of the meeting is absolutely no work. It will just be a casual meeting, with me being more open about my feelings than I ever was throughout the year. :)

Here are the details of the meeting.
Time: 3pm
Venue: ICH, CP ( Near Regal Cinema)
Date: 23th December, Monday

I would, from the bottom of my heart, want to see ALL of you there. For one last time.
Love you all.

See you on Monday.

--

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH

Vice-President
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
India

National Support Team
Associate Membership Program
Talent Management
AIESEC India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR
Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*

*Local Board of Advisors:*

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

Yuvraj Narang

Dec 20, 2013, 2:15:06 PM12/20/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Kajal, we love u too!! Looking forward for 23rd. :D

Sanya Mehta

Dec 20, 2013, 2:41:59 PM12/20/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

I m at home . I have resigned from aiesec but cant forget it love u all. Its was a gr8 jourey with you all(though short)  but trust me its very difficult to leave aiesec which is like a family to all of us

Sanskriti Agarwal

Dec 21, 2013, 2:40:04 AM12/21/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Kajal I wish I could come !! I do want to meet you once before you leave !! But I'm not in Delhi :(

Sanskriti's iPhone

Anurag Batra

Dec 21, 2013, 4:46:45 AM12/21/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
we love you too!!but i m also out of delhi :(..can we also meet in january?we can meet you then..

Mayank tiku

Dec 21, 2013, 7:22:45 AM12/21/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
woaah... i m included in the list of people u love.... really??? me???? hahahaha jus kidding.... i know u do...

no matter wat, i vl be there... even if i m dying wid fever, count me in....

Shrey

Dec 21, 2013, 1:17:03 PM12/21/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

You have been the best VP we could have got. Thank you for all that :) we love you a lot :*

PS sorry I wobt be able to come as I am not in town.

On Dec 21, 2013 12:09 AM, "Kajal Singh" <kajal...@aiesec.net> wrote:

shivang...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2013, 1:24:07 PM12/21/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Kajal :*
You're one of the most amazing person . We are so lucky to have you with us . Soooo much loveeeee .

P.S - This group will still exist after your term ends . So please expect mails from us even then :P
Cz this BOND won't end EVER . No matter what :*
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Kajal Singh <kajal...@aiesec.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 00:09:34 +0530
Subject: [OGX] One last time.

Shazeen Ansari

Dec 21, 2013, 1:58:52 PM12/21/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
hey
i really wish i could make it but i will not be in delhi till jan. really sorry. Thank you for being the most amazing VP. AIESEC has been a great journey till now.
wish you all the love and luck in the world.

Kajal Singh

Dec 22, 2013, 6:35:33 AM12/22/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Okay. So as of now only these people are coming.

Yuvraj.
Mayank.
Shivangi.

Is there anyone else who is coming. Tell me right now only. I will change the venue likewise. :)

samarth gautam

Dec 22, 2013, 11:48:08 AM12/22/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

I would really love to come. But I have all my relatives at home. They'll only leave in the evening. So I can't comfirm if I can come or not.
But I really loved being a part of your department. Thank you so much for everything. :)

abhishek gupta

Dec 22, 2013, 12:33:47 PM12/22/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
will be there for sure. it was great working with you kajal :D
--
Abhishek Gupta
Exchange Coordinator