Department Meeting

Kajal Singh

Aug 30, 2013, 1:32:33 PM8/30/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
We will have a department meeting tomorrow. Please attend this meeting as its very very important and will be shaping our September, which is the MOST CRUCIAL month for us.

Here are the final details.
Time: 4;30pm-6:30pm
Venue: AIESEC Office
D-4, Basement, Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi.

Time is fixed after considering everyone's college scenes.

Reply with confirmation.

--

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH

Vice-President
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR
Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*

*Local Board of Advisors:*

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

Rishika Bhatia

Aug 30, 2013, 2:14:18 PM8/30/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Noted. Will be there.

On 8/30/13, Kajal Singh <kajal...@aiesec.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> We will have a department meeting tomorrow. Please attend this meeting as
> its very very important and will be shaping our September, which is the
> MOST CRUCIAL month for us.
>
> Here are the final details.
> Time: 4;30pm-6:30pm
> Venue: AIESEC Office
> D-4, Basement, Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi.
>
> Time is fixed after considering everyone's college scenes.
>
> Reply with confirmation.
>

> --
>
> Regards,*
>

> KAJAL SINGH*
> Vice-President
> Outgoing Exchange
> Global Entrepreneurs' Program
> AIESEC in Delhi University
> India
>
> www.aiesec.org<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=www.aiesec.org&usg=AFQjCNHckfL6pTnMrRUle--7jA3rKfth7w>
> www.aiesec.in<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=www.aiesec.in&usg=AFQjCNHRsB_4qIP7DFo7k9Cx2LmajwF_3g>
>

> __________________________________
>
> *e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com*
> *Mobile*: +919873819074
> *Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*
>
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645
>

> *BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
> *BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*
>

> *National Board of Advisors *:
>
> Godrej | HDFC | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel | BMR
> Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*
> *
> *Local Board of Advisors:*
> Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research
>
> --

Regards,
*Rishika Bhatia*
Manager- Business Development,
Core Committee (Events)

Team Leader,
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
INDIA

✉ AIESEC: rishika...@aiesec.net
✉ GMail: rishika1...@gmail.com
☎ Mobile: +91 9811896779
Skype: rishika.bhatia5

* *[image: AIESEC logo] <http://aiesec.in/> [image:
Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/aiesecdelhiuniversity>
<http://twitter.com/aiesec_du>
*
*

mythri sunkari

Aug 30, 2013, 2:15:18 PM8/30/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Noted.
Kajal can't it be Cp instead?
At Eagle boys?

Regards,

MYTHRI SUNKARI

Exchange Coordinator
Organizing Committee Member
Team Member

Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
AIESEC India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

e-mail:  mythri...@gmail.com
Mobile: +918860056887

Skype: mythri1394

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mythrisunkari

BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011, 2012
BEST OGX - 2007, 2011,2012

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

National Board of Advisors :

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis

Local Board of Advisors:

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

Reny Das

Aug 30, 2013, 2:29:39 PM8/30/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
I can't attended the meeting as I have my college till 5 tomorrow.

Mayank tiku

Aug 30, 2013, 2:31:37 PM8/30/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
noted... bt cant reach there by 4.30 though...
:(

mythri sunkari

Shivangi gulati

Aug 30, 2013, 3:14:53 PM8/30/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Noted
Regards,

SHIVANGI GULATI
Team Leader

Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
AIESEC India
www.aiesec.org  |  www.aiesec.in
Mobile: +91-9999360680
BBM PIN: 2A31DD23
Email ID :  shivang...@gmail.com
Alternate Email-ID: shivang...@aiesec.net
Skype ID: shivangi.gulati3

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.
National Board of Advisors :

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Fund | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR Advisors | General Atlantic I Mckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis I ISB I Ronnie Screwvala
National Partners:
Deutsche Post DHL | Tata Motors | Airtel | Edge | Mahindra Satyam | TCS | CUMI | Murugappa | Amazon.com | Alcatel Lucent | Facebook | Aditya Birla | Cognizant

From: Kajal Singh <kajal...@aiesec.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:02:33 +0530
Subject: [OGX] Department Meeting

Shrey

Aug 30, 2013, 3:24:55 PM8/30/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Read

Kajal Singh

Kritika Talwar

Aug 30, 2013, 11:44:03 PM8/30/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Kajal I have my tuitions at 6 so I'll have to leave at 5 so no point coming for just 30 mins as I put up in gurgaon and I've missed my tuitions as it is because of aiesec, so I don't think I'll be able to make it.

Sent from my iPhone