Why not EXCHANGE?

Kajal Singh

Oct 24, 2013, 7:11:53 PM10/24/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Hello Beautiful people,
This mail is regarding JUST ONE THING. EXCHANGE. As I said in the department meeting. This is one life changing experience which nobody should miss. Being an AIESECer SPECIALLY, you cannot afford to not go on this. I personally want each one of you to go and experience this thing which we right now don't know how it would be, because we are too scared to move out of our comfort zone.

What you need to do. Simple. Just fill this up. You just have to answer 2 questions. Will take you less than 2 mins.
Link. https://docs.google.com/a/aiesec.net/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApOOSpkeCD3pdEl0ZWVUdktnNGUxYW1EbWE0aUhVcGc#gid=0

PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERYONE IN THE DEPARTMENT IS FILLING IT. DEADLINE FOR THE SAME IS 26TH, 5PM. If I say someone's column unfilled, it will not be taken very nicely.

Team Leaders, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR MEMBERS ARE FILLING IT, EACH ONE OF THEM.

Team Members, PLEASE ENSURE YOU CO-MEMBERS ARE FILLING IT.

LETS SEE WHICH TEAM GETS DONE FIRST! :)

--

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH

Vice-President
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
India

National Support Team
Associate Membership Program
Talent Management
AIESEC India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR
Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*

*Local Board of Advisors:*

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

stutigpt18

Oct 25, 2013, 10:00:09 AM10/25/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kajal! Our names aren't on the sheet.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Kajal Singh

Oct 25, 2013, 10:15:22 AM10/25/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Please add whoever's name is not there. :)

Kajal Singh

Oct 26, 2013, 1:12:17 AM10/26/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
REMINDER: DEADLINE is Today guys.

TEAM LEADERS, please ensure this this done.
I can see team leaders not filling this up.