Fwd: [AIESEC DU Globally #1] LC Day scene

1 view

Kajal Singh

Oct 19, 2013, 10:46:20 AM10/19/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
I HAVE ACCESS TO THE BACKEND AND ITS VERY SHOCKING TO SEE THAT ALL OF YOU HAVEN'T FILLED THIS FORM. WHY?!!!!
I WANT EVERYONE TO FILL THIS IMMEDIATELY.

Respond here once done! I want a response from each one of you!!

Oct 19, 2013, 10:50:31 AM10/19/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

I think i already did, didn't i??

Sanskriti Agarwal

Oct 19, 2013, 2:40:23 PM10/19/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
I had filled it too !! But I did again !!

Sanskriti's iPhone

Anurag Batra

Oct 21, 2013, 11:36:42 AM10/21/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com