Final Time | Department Meeting

1 view

Kajal Singh

Oct 16, 2013, 11:20:06 PM10/16/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This is to inform you all that the department meeting will happen at 4:00pm.
Venue is at the AIESEC Office.

Reaching time is 3:45pm.
PLEASE NOTE: People coming later than 4:00pm will treat the department. People coming later than 4:10pm will not be allowed to sit for the meeting.

See you all there on time.
Cheers!

--

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH

Vice-President
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR
Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*

*Local Board of Advisors:*

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

Sanskriti Agarwal

Oct 17, 2013, 2:14:54 AM10/17/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
I have a GD from 3-4 !! I'll reach by 4.15 !!

Sanskriti's iPhone

Kajal Singh

Oct 17, 2013, 4:18:16 AM10/17/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Hello,
This is to inform that the department meeting is not happening today because of low attendance.

HIGHLY HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED!

--

*