Getting the following error

1 view

Jim Tinsky

Apr 5, 2008, 5:21:34 PM4/5/08
to OFTD
When I try to run the sync OF freezes up. Then when I try to double
click to run KeepInSync.app I get the following error.

AppleScript reported the following error:
Error retrieving TD TasksSystem Events got an error: Can't get XML
element 4 of XML element 1 of contents of XML file "Macintosh
HD:private:var:folders:Ls:LsN62IK4FuSzj1ffEhoUFE++
+TM:TemporaryItems:result.xml". Invalid index.

Jim Tinsky

Apr 7, 2008, 5:40:04 PM4/7/08
to OFTD
After several attempts I ran the script and watched the output in the
script editor. It turns out (like most issues I'm seeing here) to have
been related to my tasks.

I deleted all the tasks in Toodledo then synced and all is well now.

Thanks and look for a donation tonight,

JT