OFTD is no longer actively being developed

presto...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2008, 6:14:13 PM7/23/08
to OFTD
Please Note: With the release of OmniFocus for iPhone, all further
development and maintenance in OFTD has stopped. This was always the
plan, as this was developed to be a stop gap program until the iPhone
solution was available. I know that there are some features in the
OFTD that aren't available in the iPhone version (PC support, web
client etc). The source is in the script and if anyone is interested
in furthering this project, just let me know and I'll pick a open
license (GNU/MIT etc) and release it to the world.

-Preston