Re: [ofswitch13-users] What is use of Ptr<Packet> pkt in QosController::HandleArpPacketIn()!?

IT DEVELOPMENTS

Jul 5, 2020, 3:50:47 AM7/5/20
to ofswitch...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

Are you able to access the ofswitch13

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 8:57 PM Hessam Alizadeh <hess...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am still learning ofswitch13. In qos-controller.cc line 267 and line 275, in method QosController::HandleArpPacketIn(), Ptr<Packet> pkt is declared in a block, but not used anywhere else. What was the use of this object?

Also, are there any other examples for this library? I need to learn about dpctl commands. Unfortunately, the available documentation is not thorough.
Thanks

Hessam Alizadeh