Can I use an existing NS-3 routing protocol (e.g., olsr) with ofswitch13?

Sean

Jan 11, 2024, 6:28:30 PMJan 11
to ofswitch13-users
  Hi,

I'm trying to compare the routing protocols on a topology like an example which comes with the ofswitch13 packate:
/*
 * Two hosts connected to a single OpenFlow switch.
 * The switch is managed by the default learning controller application.
 * The switch datapath can be customized by the command line parameters.
 *
 *                       Learning Controller
 *                                |
 *                       +-----------------+
 *            Host 0 === | OpenFlow switch | === Host 1
 *                       +-----------------+
 */

Basically, what I want is to add a routing protocol with this topology like:
OlsrHelper olsr;
Ipv4ListRoutingHelper list;
list.Add(olsr, 0);
internet.Install(hosts);
// then populate the routing
Ipv4GlobalRoutingHelper::PopulateRoutingTables();

However, when I add this lines of code in the example code (ofswitch13-custom-switch.cc) then I got the following error:
PING 10.1.1.2 - 56 bytes of data; 84 bytes including ICMP and IPv4 headers.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'
  what():  vector::_M_range_check: __n (which is 2) >= this->size() (which is 1)

Is there a way to use the olsr routing protocol and Ipv4GlobalRoutingHelper::PopulateRoutingTables() with ofswitch13?

Thanks for any helps in advance!
-Sean