Changing internal queue configuration in OFSwitch13

Sayed Mahdi Faghih Imani

Jul 15, 2021, 3:07:43 PM7/15/21
to 'Sayed Mahdi Faghih Imani' via ofswitch13-users
Hi everybody,

As you know, default internal queue configuration in OFSwitch13PriorityQueue is "ns3::DropTailQueue<Packet>”, but when I want to change it to any other model for example "ns3::CoDelQueueDisc<Packet>” I will get an error.

The error is :    assert failed. cond="uid != 0", msg="Assert in TypeId::LookupByName: ns3::CoDelQueueDisc<Packet> not found", file=../src/core/model/type-id.cc, line=828

How can I change the internal queue typeid in ofswitch13-priority-queue.cc ?

Thanks.