How to install OFSwitch13Controller and a switch in the same node

Long Chen

Sep 9, 2020, 10:28:42 AM9/9/20
to ofswitch13-users
I want to install the OFSwitch13Controller in a switch and Let the control message from other switches send to the controller through multi-hop path. But I have two problems:

1) When I install the controller in a node and then install the switch in the same node, error occurs: "Aggregating an InternetStack to a node with an existing Ipv4 object"

Here is my code:
Ptr<OFSwitch13Controller> ctrl = CreateObject<OFSwitch13Controller>();
of13Helper->InstallController(switches.Get (0), ctrl);
of13Helper->InstallSwitch (switches.Get (0), switchPorts [0]);

2) How can I simulate the process that control message is forwarded in multi-hop path from the switch to the controller (assume that switches are connected). I notice that the "CreateOpenFlowChannels" directly connect them by CSMAHelper, which means they are connected directly.

I would be extremely thankful if someone helps me.