The new RiDK 305! Official flyer, pictures and full details

gino.b...@officinastellare.com

Apr 4, 2013, 5:11:35 AM4/4/13
to officina...@googlegroups.com
The New RiDK 305!

Download the official flyer here: http://www.officinastellare.com/support.php?idcat=3

The RiDK (Riccardi Dall-Kirkham) 305 mm F/7.9!
Longer focal lenght, unsurpassed resolution and imaging performance and the overall top quality of Officina Stellare products! The Officina Stellare way to the modified Dall-Kirkham optical design!

Performance details:

-Primary mirror diameter: 305 mm (12")
-Focal ratio: F/7.9
-Focal length: 2400 mm (95")
-Linear obstruction: 48%
-Full corrected and illuminated field: 63 mm
-Dimensions: 490x490x910 mm
-Weigth: 27 Kg (60 lb)
-RMS spot size under 3 micron on the full 63 mm field
-Diffration limited to the field edge in the 380-2000 nm, near UV to near IR, range!
-Long back focus extraction: 240 mm (9.5")

Officina Stellare launches RiDK 305, a revolution in optical design.

Almost everyone knows about the high level of innovation and technology that comes with any OS products, it's clear at first sight.
Many knows that we've introduced new optical designs for nowdays demanding marketplace among amateurs and professionals, it is the base of our company, trying to be "smart" and one step beyond.
So: we did it again!
Many of our customers are asking us why we don't have a Dall-Kirkham or a CDK telescope between our arsenal of products, well that's because of our way of thinking.
Many other manifacturer just take one classical optical scheme and add some sort of corrector to it, just to have a flatter field and/or a better spot size, we always try to get things better.
The RiDK 305 (Riccardi Dall-Kirkham) represents the new reference point for all modified Dall-Kirkham intruments available on the market.
The unique experience and creativity of Massimo Riccardi, Chief Optical Designer at Officina Stellare, has allowed to achieve an astrograph of diameter of 305mm of superior performance and quality of image.
The results are simply amazing: a system delivering a more than 60 mm large corrected and flat field that is over the diffraction limit on the entire field and, more than this, over a spctra from 380nm to 2000nm!
These outstandings optics are mounted inside the state of the art OS-Truss mechanics used in all the OS open tube architecture telescopes. The same mechanics approved and used from worldwide research institutes for professional studies.
RiDK 305 is 100% Made in Italy. The optics are made in Occhiobello Plant under the strict quality control of Massimo Riccardi, our world famous internal optical designer. The mechanics designed by Giovanni Dal Lago, are engineered, manufactured and assembled at the Thiene plant.
RiDK 305 is the ultimate astroimaging telescope for whoever desires just the best in the imaging of all deep sky wonders, in a beautiful, compact and perfectly manufactured instrument. The long back focus allows to mount any type of accessories, cameras and rotators.
It is the instrument for whoever believes that the imaging of the Universe is one the of the most important, serious and fullfilling experience for lovers of the night sky and the total perfection in the images is the minimum to aspire.

Contact: Gino Bucciol – World Sales Manager (gino.b...@officinastellare.com)

From USA you can call to: (001) 323 9271020

Gino Bucciol / Officina Stellare srl

John Gleason

Apr 4, 2013, 10:30:02 AM4/4/13
to officina...@googlegroups.com
$6500 USD?   ;-)

To send a message to this group, send to:
officina...@googlegroups.com
To unsbscribe:
officina-stell...@googlegroups.com
Offician Stellare users Group web site:
http://groups.google.com/group/officina-stellare

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Officina Stellare Users Group" group.

Bob Fera

Apr 4, 2013, 11:42:54 AM4/4/13
to officina...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me! ;-)