Reminder for your Sector Crime Briefing for Year 2022

Robert Hamrick (MPD)

Jan 10, 2022, 11:24:24 AM1/10/22
to Official MPD-4D Community Group

Good Morning Family,

If you are receiving this email, then this is a reminder that the Sector One meeting will take place Thursday, January 13th, at 7pm, Sector Two Monthly Crime Briefing will take place tomorrow at 6pm and Sector 3 meeting will take place on Thursday the 20th at 630pm virtually. During this brief you will receive crime stats for Sector two which will include Patrol Service Areas 405,406,407. If you do not know what areas this represents, then you can find your PSA (Patrol Service Area) here.

 https://dcgis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/InformationLookup/index.html?appid=9b33920cad0a4c0796e4567100c72fef

I will send out the WEBEX invite by the end of the day. I have to rebuild the evite codex for the year so all Sector meetings will show there. These meetings will take place as they have for the dates prior to this year. Thank you all for your patience with this and let me know if you need any other information.

MPD will do our best to keep you informed of what is going on around you. Happy Holidays and Lets start this year with productive information and positivity. Look forward in seeing all your faces!

Officer Robert Hamrick

Fourth District Community Outreach Coordinator

Metropolitan Police Department Fourth District

6001 Georgia Ave NW

Washington, DC 20011

(202) 715-7418 (Desk)

(202) 744-0822 (Cell)