Coffee With a Cop

Robert Hamrick (MPD)

Jan 18, 2022, 11:58:15 AM1/18/22
to Official MPD-4D Community Group

Good Morning Family,

As we all know there have been a few surprises in the new year thus far. Having said that our Initial date for Coffee with a Cop did not happen as planned. Will this stop us? Absolutely not! I have just reached out to Norma who is the Manager at the McDonalds located at 5948 Georgia Ave NW. She is so very excited to see you all come and have a cup. Norma has given MPD her support since her arrival as the manager at McDonalds five plus years ago. MPD has had an ongoing relationship with this business since it was built . This location has recently had a remodel and has had ciaos where you can order your food without waiting in line and even has an area where delivery companies can pick up to deliver meals for those of us who order out. This is a very well kept business and is comfort to sit in. The employees are welcoming and polite.

Please come out and have a cup with MPD, your attendance would show support not only for MPD but for the business as well. This is what community building is all about.  I want everyone to know that community building only takes one person doing their part for the rest of us, and your part is to come out and have a little fun and maybe smile a little.

Officer Robert Hamrick

Fourth District Community Outreach Coordinator

Metropolitan Police Department Fourth District

6001 Georgia Ave NW

Washington, DC 20011

(202) 715-7418 (Desk)

(202) 744-0822 (Cell)

Robert....@dc.gov

www.mpdc.dc.gov

Twitter @DCPoliceDept

“Excellence is Transferrable”

MPD Presents Coffee with a Cop McDonalds.pdf