Second Arrest Made in a Homicide: 3200 Block of Hiatt Place, Northwest

5 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Press, MPD (MPD)

no leída,
22 abr 2021, 8:44:47 p.m.22/4/2021
para

April 22, 2021

Second Arrest Made in a Homicide: 3200 Block of Hiatt Place, Northwest

(Washington, DC) – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide announce a second arrest has been made in a homicide that occurred on Wednesday, September 30, 2020, in the 3200 block of Hiatt Place, Northwest.

At approximately 1:14 am, members of the Third District responded to the listed location for the sound of gunshots. Upon arrival, officers located an adult male suffering from a gunshot wound. DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded to the scene and determined that the victim displayed no signs consistent with life. The victim remained on the scene until transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

The decedent has been identified as 33 year-old John Pollard, of Northwest, DC.

On Monday, November 9, 2020, pursuant to a DC Superior Court arrest warrant, members of the Capital Area Regional Fugitive Task Force (CARFTF) arrested 28 year-old adult male, of Northwest, DC. He has been charged with First Degree Murder while Armed – Felony Murder.

On Thursday, April 22, 2021, pursuant to a DC Superior Court arrest warrant, members of the Capital Area Regional Fugitive Task Force (CARFTF) arrested 27 year-old Marwin Thomas, of Southeast, DC. He has been charged with First Degree Murder while Armed – Felony Murder.

###

We need everyone in our community to pre-register for a vaccination appointment by going to vaccinate.dc.gov or calling 1-855-363-0333. Already vaccinated or pre-registered? Reach out to friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors and help them pre-register. Together we can save lives and end this pandemic. #DCHOPE

4.22.21 Second Arrest Made in a Homicide 3200 Block of Hiatt Place, Northwest.pdf
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos