Galaxy S5 Context Menus

Byron Ferguson

May 8, 2014, 10:16:42 AM5/8/14
to office-talk...@googlegroups.com
I recently upgraded from a Motorola Razr HD to Galaxy S5.  Since the upgrade, I no longer have context menus available at the bottom to navigate the app.  These are to navigate conversations, search contacts, etc.  Please advise if this is to be fixed.

Thanx
bf

Hariharan Chandaran

Jun 24, 2014, 8:54:29 PM6/24/14
to office-talk...@googlegroups.com
Long press the multiwidow button ( the button on the right of the home button)

Byron Ferguson

Jun 24, 2014, 10:36:45 PM6/24/14
to office-talk...@googlegroups.com
There isn't one on a G-S5

Midnight Deadline

Jun 25, 2014, 9:19:04 AM6/25/14
to office-talk...@googlegroups.com
Hi

FYI an upgrade to the UI that supports tables and the less-buttons-is-more approach to Android is on the todo list (for devices w/o menu button).

Regards
Nils