Login failed - incompatible server (CWA 2007 R1/2 required) 404?

john

Sep 14, 2012, 9:03:46 AM9/14/12
to office-talk...@googlegroups.com
How can I fix that error?

I tried with the connect wizard, manually, etc.

My smartphone is a Sony Xperia S with ICS 4.0.4

Thanks a lot.

Belqis Al-Dimshawy

Jul 25, 2013, 4:11:39 AM7/25/13
to office-talk...@googlegroups.com

i have the same problem and my phone is a SIII Mini and i cant do it either.
Message has been deleted

Midnight Deadline

Jul 25, 2013, 11:55:31 PM7/25/13

On Thursday, 25 July 2013 04:11:39 UTC-4, Belqis Al-Dimshawy wrote:

i have the same problem and my phone is a SIII Mini and i cant do it either.

Hi

you most likely don't have the correct CWA  url. OT needs a CWA server, normally accessed with a browser.

Regards
MD

Harika Rao

Oct 5, 2013, 12:56:56 AM10/5/13
to office-talk...@googlegroups.com
I am facing this problem from last night..FYI, I have been using this CWA url for an year. TIA

Midnight Deadline

Oct 6, 2013, 8:30:16 PM10/6/13
to office-talk...@googlegroups.com
Hi

try a normal browser, log into the same CWA url to confirm the service is still up. If it stopped working suddenly most likely some piece on the company's side got decommissioned.

Regards
Nils

Sudeep B N

Apr 2, 2015, 12:13:11 AM4/2/15
to office-talk...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Even i am facing the same problem all of a sudden from todat morning. It was working fine till yesterday. I tried using this CWA url on a normal browser and it worked with no issues. I reinstalled the app but no luck. i have sent a feedback. Your help would be appreciated.