Office Hours 10 March

Ward Hills

Mar 9, 2022, 11:05:19 AM3/9/22
to Office Hours @cammakespace
Tomorrow, 10 March, we have a presentation from Germany, Muzahid Hussain wil be presenting his ideas for an Augmented Reality  Shopping offer.

Muzahid:
"I am in the concept development phase of a venture, and it would be great to receive feedback from the group.

The venture idea is about a retail (apparels) tech start-up bringing online shopping experience to physical apparel stores to solve the challenges posed by show rooming/web rooming and leverages the future of omni-channel retail. It is an innovative mobile app for in-store shopping that empowers trendy, fashion frenzy best buys deals looking, informed young shoppers to experience the amalgamation of the digital and physical world of personalized shopping making available a world of information in a single tap which brings ease and convenience of buying decisions on the go.
Looking forward to discuss with you all. Thanks !"

Stephen Clemmet

Mar 9, 2022, 3:32:49 PM3/9/22
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean 11th Friday?