RSVP to Office Hours - Conker Bikes 7th October 12-1pm

Timothy Johnson

Oct 5, 2022, 8:53:53 AM10/5/22
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

This week we're going to have a special in person demo by Crispin Sinclair from Conker Bikes who's going to be showing their latest product aimed at providing the world's safest bike for transporting children. Here's a little blurb from Crispin below:

"After being through several designs and continued development on a safer trailer for children, plus other concepts, our first market ready product, the ‘Conker Box’, is now available for purchase.

The Conker Box fits on to the front of a Bakfiets Cargo Bike and replaces the wooden box that the bike would have come with. The Conker Box includes a roll bar, Isofix points and safety seat and we have undertaken safety testing at the Cranfield Impact Centre."

We're looking forward to hearing more about the product at Office Hours and talking about the route to market and the challenges that have been overcome.

RSVP here at https://www.meetup.com/Makespace/events/288541811/

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Best,

Isaac

Crispin Sinclair

Oct 5, 2022, 11:44:46 AM10/5/22
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com

Hi Isaac,

Thanks for putting out the email to everyone, I look forward to coming in to Office Hours again with the Conker Bike on Friday

Kind regards

Crispin

Crispin Sinclair

9 The Footpath