Re: Office Hours

Ward Hills @ Albion

Jun 29, 2022, 5:28:36 AM6/29/22
to Manuel Hirche, office-hours...@googlegroups.com
Manuel,

    Thanks for that and please do join us on Fridays; would love to
hear how Cablebotics is going.

    I agree with the price advice.  Both for the reason  you give but
also lowering the price gives the impression that even you don't think
it is worth the price. A discount can be given on the grounds that it is
a reward for moving fast or to address the risk premium in a new product
with out damaging the fundamental value proposition of the product.

    Looking forward to catching up soon.

    Best,

    Ward