Fwd: Fwd: Makeathon and members meet

Ward @ Albion

Nov 2, 2022, 11:38:34 AM11/2/22
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com

Harry,

       I hope you don't mind if I share this with the Office Hours Group. I fee there are some very interesting operational challenges in this.

Everyone,

    I hope you can come along to this week's Office Hours, at which we will be looking at the preparations for a Makespace makeathon on Sunday.   Please do have a read of the instructions and plans Harry has prepared.

    Hope to see you all there on Friday, and if you can,  Sunday at Makespace. You can sign up here to attend in person or online.

   Best,

    Ward

Nov 2, 2022, 11:58:49 AM11/2/22
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com
Yep no worries.

I think I sent a message the other day did you t that one?

Sincerely,

Harry

Sent from Outlook for iOS