Request: Personal career development / coaching contacts

Edward Taylor

Feb 3, 2023, 5:23:00 AM2/3/23
to Office Hours @cammakespace
A personal request from me, long time lurker, some time attendant at Office Hours.

I'm looking to connect with a professional business coach, a person who can help me to develop and execute a career development plan. I am working full-time as a development engineer, also working on a couple of side hustles and considering a 2nd career phase having worked in product/technology consultancy for 20 years.

So, please share a name of someone you know who offers this kind of service or where to look for anyone that you think might be able to help me with this course of action.
T(very much)IA, Ed

Dan Hagon

Feb 3, 2023, 4:58:58 PM2/3/23
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com
Hi Edward,

I'm currently running a set of mentoring sessions specifically aimed at junior developers:

It's completely free and you'd be most welcome to sign up if it's at all of interest. The sorts of areas we might cover are generally applicable to any stage in a technical career, it's just that junior developers are the main focus for my startup Floohm.

Alternatively, feel free to email me via ment...@floohm.ai and we can discuss your requirements.

Best wishes,
Dan Hagon