Todays Meeting I will setup @makespace

jaso...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2022, 3:33:33 AM10/14/22
to Office Hours @cammakespace
Hi Everybody,

Just to let you know I will be in Makespace at 11:30am and I can set up the zoom meeting for Office Hours.

See You all there,
Jason

Peter Spencer

Oct 14, 2022, 4:18:51 AM10/14/22
to Office Hours @cammakespace
Thank you Jason, see you there (from online)!

Regards,
Peter

Timothy Johnson

Oct 14, 2022, 5:16:00 AM10/14/22
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com
Last minute meeting time change so won't be able to make it on time today, will try and make it part way through if I can. Let me know if there are any actions for me to do for next week if not.

Best,
Isaac

jaso...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2022, 5:22:31 AM10/14/22
to Office Hours @cammakespace
Hi Everyone,

It seems today's (Oct 14th) meeting has been cancelling on the meetup.

I assume this means the meeting is not on and there is no need to setup the online meeting this week.

Thus I will not be attending the meeting nor setting up the zoom meeting.

Many Thanks,
Best Wishes,
Jason

jaso...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2022, 5:25:45 AM10/14/22
to Office Hours @cammakespace
I will be at makespace at 11:30am and I will setup the zoom link.

I just saw Ward's message suggesting the meetup can be reactivated, I will reactivate the meetup.

And I will setup the zoom meeting.

Apologies for the confusion.

See you there,
Jason

Many Thanks
Best Wishes,
Jason
Hope to see anyone

Mark R

Oct 19, 2022, 7:31:31 AM10/19/22
to Office Hours @cammakespace
Hi there,

Do we have a speaker for this Friday?

If so please suggest here!

Mark

P.S. I have a couple of candidates, waiting to hear when they attend

Mark R

Oct 19, 2022, 7:35:19 AM10/19/22
to Office Hours @cammakespace
I have a candidate - Aaron Johnston.  Will update the list

Mark R

Oct 19, 2022, 7:40:24 AM10/19/22
to Office Hours @cammakespace
Darn it.  Aaron just wants to lurk this time.  So still looking ....

Ward @ Albion

Oct 19, 2022, 10:56:24 AM10/19/22
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com

Nothing wrong with just attending. It is the broad range of perspectives that makes it work.

The unplanned conversations have been some of our best.

What is on peoples' mind these days?

-Ward

sclemmet1

Oct 19, 2022, 12:19:32 PM10/19/22
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com
I do have ready a short slide deck on product approvals.

Sent from my Galaxy