Searching for Software Development Co-Founder - Consumer Electronic Product

Jonathan McBride

Jul 14, 2021, 1:35:04 PMJul 14
to Office Hours @cammakespace

JOB TITLE: CTO

ROLE DESCRIPTION: FotoStax is seeking a software engineer to join our founding team as our CTO, who can contribute to the development of our consumer electronic product (CEP). We are looking for an individual who is interested in:

1.    Commercializing a new piece of technology that does not exist in the market

2.    Building apps in Android and iOS and CEP UX experience

3.    Driving the updates and innovation surrounding our CEP, in particular software elements

We are a team of three MBA candidates with diverse skillsets who have won the award for best final deliverable in the Cambridge Judge Business School Pre-Accelerate Program and have now been invited to join the Accelerate Program fully.

We have created our MVP, designed our product, and are 3D-printing our prototypes for testing. We are launching our Kickstarter this October.

Note, the software elements do not need to be complete by October.

DESIRED JOB CANDIDATE VALUES:

·         Attracted to the challenge of taking a new piece of technology to market

·         Desire to create a new product that does not exist on the market currently

·         Casual and friendly work style with flat structure

·         Engaged by the idea of having a direct impact in developing this product

RESPONSIBILITIES:

·         Owning the development of the software aspects of our CEP

·         Creating the associated apps in Android and iOS

·         Integrating output of apps with our CEP’s hardware

WHAT WE OFFER AT FOTOSTAX:

·         Equity

Jonathan McBride

Jul 16, 2021, 8:55:32 AMJul 16