RSVP please and shall we meet all online?

Ward Hills

Dec 2, 2021, 5:46:39 AM12/2/21
to Office Hours @cammakespace

First, Don't forget to RSVP for Office Hours tomorrow.

Second, Makespace is back to "masks on" in the Space.   Shall we do this week's meeting only on Zoom?  I can be in the Space to host a hybrid as normal if anyone wants.  Just let me know if you plan on being in the Space and I will be there also.

Otherwise will see you all online at noon.

- Ward

Andy Lock Farm

Dec 3, 2021, 2:16:17 AM12/3/21
to Office Hours @cammakespace
I plan to be at Makespace for Office Hours today, and hosting a friend I'd like to introduce to the group. I can dial in to Zoom if Ward can't make it.

Andy