Open Grant Invitation - Robots in Muddy Fields!

Andy Lock Farm

Oct 13, 2021, 6:19:45 AM10/13/21
to Office Hours @cammakespace
There are a few Makespace and Office Hours regulars involved in the mechatronics area, who might be interested in the Innovate UK Grant recently announced for their Farming Innovation Programme.

I have a few ideas bouncing around for mobility and transport both in farming and construction that might be worth pursuing. This area is well served in Cambridge, with an active Investment and Innovation arena and a number of companies that are developing exciting products.

If anyone is interested in collaborating or discussing ideas, drop me a line.

Andy