RSVP for Office Hours

1 view

Ward Hills

Sep 16, 2021, 3:21:17 AM9/16/21
to Office Hours @cammakespace
Don't forget to RSVP for Office Hours this week:

Office Hours @cammakespace continuing its discussion of lists and processes. One of our long-standing members Andy Toone recently wrote about commissioning an app. His list of questions cut to the heart of the business case for and value expected from a software development. We are examining his process this Friday.

Over the coming months we are documenting the lists and frameworks we each use when deciding on making an investment or hiring a new person, reviewing a contract, setting out a plan or work or launching a new product.

We each look for certain things or at least weight the same information differently. What can we learn about our own management by seeing how others think?

Office Hours is a weekly peer-to-peer discussion about running real businesses.

Join us at noon every Friday.  All welcome.

OfficeHoursGroup.net