Apologies I can't help set up the zoom meeting today

jaso...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2022, 3:33:40 AM11/4/22
to Office Hours @cammakespace
Hi everyone,

Apologies, I can't attend the meeting today and can't set up the zoom meeting.
Apologies for the short notice.

Best Wishes,
Jason

milan...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2022, 7:04:26 AM11/4/22
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com, jaso...@gmail.com
Hi Jason-
If there is nobody else, what must be done, just let me know, I can
still make it. My number is 07962553635.
-Milan
> --

Legal Note
This message, incl. potential attachments, is of confidential or
privileged nature and intended solely for individual/organization
addressed. If received in error, please notify sender at once and
destroy. Unintended use of message is forbidden/potentially illegal.
Salvatory and severance apply, estoppel is void, e.g. in that any
message or any part thereof shall be valid in their own context.