Fri office hours meetup/telco

Milan Boran

Mar 11, 2023, 7:06:25 PM3/11/23
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com
Hi OH group members,

Here are a few ideas for future sessions:
# Marketing / market entry tools where startups can easily gain
traction and the environment is open/friendly toward new
products/experiments/risks
# Innovate UK application design, procedures, financial/tax structures, etc
# Team building for startups: how to find/attract/keep honest,
reliable, auto-improving over-achievers

Please add/refine ideas as you please ;)

Cheerio to all makers,
Milan

From: Milan Boran <milan...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 11, 2023 at 9:29 PM