Help wanted: Business Development Executive - Remote (UK or US) - Part Time

Ward Hills

Oct 15, 2021, 6:28:33 AM10/15/21
to Office Hours @cammakespace
The AbedGraham Group is looking for a remote, part-time Business Development Executive in the US or UK to support the growth of our healthcare cybersecurity products division.

Background

Healthcare cybersecurity is a rapidly growing sector with a range of product suppliers and managed service providers seeking to protect hospitals and their supply chains. For the past decade, The AbedGraham Group has been one of Europe’s most trusted healthcare IT and cybersecurity consultancies addressing this area by providing advisory services to technology multi-nationals, government agencies and healthcare providers. To go further, in 2021, we made a commitment to enhance global patient safety by launching a cloud-based security analytics solution called [CCOM²] that translates network, vulnerability and threat intelligence into real-time clinical risk data.

We are seeking a business development executive (BDE), initially on a part-time/contract basis, with a track record of growing and closing enterprise sales in either the healthcare IT or cybersecurity sectors to enhance global licensing and adoption of the [CCOM²] solution. Our customers include cybersecurity companies, managed service providers and SaaS/IaaS vendors that license our technology to enrich their product capabilities and better serve their healthcare customers in the US and Europe.

The BDE role will function remotely from either the US or UK and will be a proactive team member that can leverage our existing CRM database to develop customer relationships but also independently prospect, foster and close new opportunities. The primary objective of the BDE role is the acquisition of ‘New Logos’.

More information: https://www.ccom2.com/careers