Fwd: Fwd: [makespace] Re: Ukraine project started in MS - share if you can

Ward @ Albion

Feb 28, 2023, 5:14:08 AM2/28/23
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com

Cross posting this here.  Please do propagate to your networks and donate if you are able.

Thank you.

    Ward

Mar 10, 2023, 7:38:27 AM3/10/23
to office-hours...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Do we still have office hours sometimes?
Have not seen any announcement at meetup or here anymore since a while...

Hope to speak with you guys soon again,
Milan

--

Legal Note