Don't forget to RSVP for Office Hours, this week Sanome is joining us

Ward Hills

Jul 20, 2022, 7:47:03 AM7/20/22
to Office Hours @cammakespace

Sanome are building a human digital twin to detect health changes as early as possible, based on combination biomarkers. To enable this, we have developed a multi-modal biomarker platform for data collection and an AI-tool that identifies combination biomarkers that can be turned into clinically actionable diagnostics. We are now looking to develop selected partnerships that have a need for multi-modal biomarker collection (digital, device and lab-based) and are interested in jointly developing diagnostics / prognostics based on combination biomarkers.

RSVP here: