An artist's view of Angels Flight and old Bunker Hill

Jimd...@aol.com

Feb 1, 2014, 4:27:50 PM2/1/14
to offbun...@googlegroups.com
see you at skylight feb 11-- jd

In a message dated 2/1/2014 12:34:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ams...@gmail.com writes:
Fun fact: Paul Rogers agreed to design the cover art for my debut mystery novel, "The Kept Girl," released today in paperback and for the Kindle.

Thank you, Robert, for helping me discover the name of this gifted artist, making this collaboration possible.

Here's the book link, where you can see Paul's work and read the first chapter:

And stay tuned to the events page on the book website, for announcements of book parties, readings and special events through February and beyond:

Kim

On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 10:27:31 PM UTC-8, Kim Cooper wrote:
Oh, hey--right you are. Thanks! (I'd tried a tineye image search and
got nowhere.) There are quite a few neat LA images in his portfolio.

On Jan 1, 10:04 pm, Robert Watkins <robertdwatk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A google image search reveals it is the work of Paul Rogers. More amazing
> Ben Shahn inspired work at his website,http://paulrogersstudio.com. Be
> sure to check out his "Some Taco Stands That I've Never Eaten At" series!

To learn more about Lost L.A, visit the 1947project time travel blogs
On Bunker Hill http://www.onbunkerhill.org
1947project http://www.1947project.com
In SRO Land http://www.insroland.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "offbunkerhill" group.

Kim Cooper

Feb 1, 2014, 4:33:39 PM2/1/14
to offbun...@googlegroups.com
That's 2/13, and see you then!