C.P. Fels Woodcuts of Bunker Hill Homes

已查看 15 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

mdfels

未读,
2013年11月6日 19:33:092013/11/6
收件人 offbun...@googlegroups.com
My aunt, C.P. Fels, was a California artist, commissioned in the early 1960's by the City of Los Angeles, to do a series of woodcuts documenting several of the homes on Bunker Hill.  For many years, a set of these prints hung in the L.A. City Hall.  They're probably still there, hidden away in some remote archive.

When I came across "offbunkerhill" I thought a link to the website that includes some of these prints might be of interest, so double-click here to check it out.

Cath's daughter (Margery) and son-in-law (Mac) live in Missoula, Montana and their collection of her unsold work is housed there.

I'd be interested to know if any of you have heard of (or better, seen) this series or know the whereabouts of the City Hall collection.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子