Last chance to Subscribe to The Kept Girl, a novel of 1920s LA

Kim Cooper

Dec 24, 2013, 3:54:20 PM12/24/13
to offbun...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

After nine years of blogging lost LA lore, and seven years of bus tours, we are making the leap to print, with a very old-fashioned mode of publication, the Subscription model.

Esotouric Ink's debut publication is "The Kept Girl," my fact-based mystery novel starring the young Raymond Chandler, his devoted secretary, and the idealistic cop who is a likely model for Philip Marlowe, all on the trail of a cult of murderous angel worshippers.

Through midnight on Christmas, you can Subscribe to "The Kept Girl" and receive some fabulous benefits: your name in all copies of the book, a deluxe edition in an embossed slip-case and an invitation to a Subscriber's Appreciation event. It makes a nifty gift, too. For more info, please visit the link below, where you can read the first chapter, see some advance reviews, learn about the origins of the project and find the Subscription link if you'd like to sign up.

Thanks for your consideration. And please, pass it on!

yrs,
Kim
Editrix, On Bunker Hill