Thanks

Tim Baker

Jan 28, 2019, 2:07:38 PM1/28/19
to offbun...@googlegroups.com
Kim:

Hope you know how much your work is appreciated.

I'm a vintage pro photographer. If you ever need photo work of any sort feel free to call or email.
No charge of course.
Tim Baker

dear friends,

This list is not very active, but please remember that we're always happy to hear your memories of or questions about old Los Angeles.

If you'd like to be on the receiving end of more frequent email updates, you can sign up for the Esotouric weekly newsletter, packed with historic preservation and local history links and musings (http://eepurl.com/baVxhP) or tune in to the You Can't Eat The Sunshine podcast, featuring in-depth Southern California explorations--new episodes coming soon (http://www.esotouric.com/ canteatsunshine). If on Facebook, join the Los Angeles History Happenings group (https://www.facebook.com/ groups/185665338247332).

On April 27, we're reviving a favorite tour from early Esotouric days, John Fante's Dreams from Bunker Hill, Join the author's children and your passionate guides on a trip back in time celebrating the lost Victorian neighborhood of Bunker Hill and Downtown places that inspired the great L.A. novel "Ask the Dust." For more info, or to book your seat, visit https://esotouric.com/fante/

cheers,
Kim

LORI

Jan 28, 2019, 4:10:04 PM1/28/19
to offbun...@googlegroups.com
Great photos!  I will sign up u derbthe esotouric page

To learn more about Lost L.A, visit the 1947project time travel blogs
On Bunker Hill http://www.onbunkerhill.org
1947project http://www.1947project.com
In SRO Land http://www.insroland.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "offbunkerhill" group.

tours

Jan 30, 2019, 12:45:47 AM1/30/19
to offbunkerhill
Beautiful work, Tim. Do you have links folks can follow you on?

cheers,
Kim

Jim Dawson

Feb 4, 2019, 8:19:55 PM2/4/19