OExchange and endpoint in a protected area

paolo81

Aug 4, 2011, 8:41:52 PM8/4/11
to OExchange
Hi everybody

I'd like to test my website and try to make my page OExchange
compatible and implements OExchange Discovery.
But the page that I use to submit the news is protected so I can't use
this tool http://www.oexchange.org/tools/sourceharness/

How can I solve my problem ?

Will Meyer

Aug 5, 2011, 5:25:32 PM8/5/11
to oexc...@googlegroups.com
Protected as in behind a firewall or something? You have to make it
publicly accessible if you want to use a public endpoint validator to
test it. You could try running the harness locally as well if you
wished, though seems it'd be easier to just open up a test stack
somewhere, even if only temporarily, as it will have to be open at
some point.