New service & available sharing tools

rvalle

Jun 27, 2011, 3:26:57 AM6/27/11
to OExchange
Hi!!

We have integrated Oexchange in www.celpax.com, a social networking
service for companies. We are all very excited about the potential of
this standard!

We have implemented both the discovery and the offer endpoint.

The problem we are having now is that we don't find tools that can be
used to "share" content in our service.

We have asked to be listed in AddThis and ShareThis, but the process
seems to be long (up to 6 weeks).

It is always nice to be listed, but would also be great if the user
could just at her favorite sharing sites using the discovery feature.

We also wonder if there is something like a Oexchange browser toolbar,
where an user could add the services she would like to share to on her
favorite browser.

In general, while we wait to get listed, which options can we offer
our customers to start using oexchange sharing?

Regards,
Rafael