Youblr. and Social-Bookmarking.net

SocialBookmarks

Sep 23, 2010, 4:32:53 AM9/23/10
to OExchange
Hi there,

we now implemented OExchange-Offer at http://youblr.com and
http://www.social-bookmarking.net

You find the XRD´s at:

http://youblr.com/oexchange.xrd
http://www.social-bookmarking.net/oexchange.xrd

We're looking for sharing tools that already support OExchange.

Please let me know if there are any questions about our services.

Thanks

Charlie Reverte

Sep 23, 2010, 10:13:52 AM9/23/10
to OExchange
Hi SocialBookmarks,

It's great to see that you've implemented OExchange! Are you planning
on implementing a host discovery file to list the services available
on your domain? This would make it possible for your users to
dynamically add your service to their sharing tools by typing
"youblr.com" into the tool. There's more info on host discovery here:

http://www.oexchange.org/spec/#discovery-host

thanks,
Charlie

On Sep 23, 4:32 am, SocialBookmarks <post...@social-bookmarking.net>
wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> we now implemented OExchange-Offer athttp://youblr.comandhttp://www.social-bookmarking.net
>
> You find the XRD´s at:
>
> http://youblr.com/oexchange.xrdhttp://www.social-bookmarking.net/oexchange.xrd

SocialBookmarks

Sep 24, 2010, 9:07:57 AM9/24/10
to OExchange
Hi Charlie,

we now implemented a host discovery file, to list the services
available on our domain.

Is there a way to check, who is dynamically add our services to a
sharing tool? Is there a list of sharing tools who already use
OExchange?

We´re already working with AddThis, but we can´t submit our servicers
to addtoany or other sharing services. Do other services automaticly
add us if they find the oexchange.xrd?

Do services like AddThis automaticly update the information of the xrd
files, if there is a change or do we have to submit the details of our
service manually again?

Thanks

Martin