Building Service compatible with Oexchange

Abhishek Mishra

Sep 17, 2011, 2:36:48 AM9/17/11
to OExchange
Hello,

I want to add add my costume sharing service to addThis widget and to
so the service should be compatible with oexchange. I tried to build
it and test it but it seems there some problem i read all the
documents but i didn't helpful to me so please let me know how can i
do to this.

I build a service which accept parameters (url, titile and so on
according the oexchange document) and hosted to server
(http://disportvids.com/offer/share.asmx/ShareAddThis this is the
endpoint of my service).

I generated the .xrd file and host meta data file and put both on the
server but when i test it using oexchnage it fails
i don't know why it is happening ,
is there any other way to host these two files(.xrd and host meta data
file).

Please provide some guidance .

Thanks

Will Meyer

Sep 22, 2011, 1:14:25 PM9/22/11
to oexc...@googlegroups.com
Hi there. You said you had the discovery files on your domain, though
I don't see them at http://www.disportvids.net/.well-known/host-meta.
The discovery test harness can help you verify that setup:
http://www.oexchange.org/tools/discoveryharness/