Problem after updating the software

Message has been deleted

SocialBookmarks

Mar 19, 2011, 9:54:22 AM3/19/11
to OExchange
Hello World,

I hope this group is right for my post/ report.

After I updated my bookmarking software I have some trouble with
connecting with Chronium and Firefox via Addthis to my platform. I'm
getting a error message called ''Wrong Referer' (Chronium) and 'Wrong
security code' (Firefox) . This messages only shows up if I'm using my
Laptop (Ubuntu). If I'm using my Desktop Computer (Vista) there is no
Problem.

The Problems shows up, if I'm not logged in my platform and try to
submit. In this case (not logged in) the system tries to redirect to
the login page first. After the login it redirects to the submitting
page.
If I'm logged in my platform first and than use the addthis feature,
everything is working fine again.

Could it be, that ubuntu don't allow redirects of that kind? Is there
a problem with my login page? Did someone else have problems like
mine?

I hope that some one can take a look to analyse this problem. Maybe
someone with a linux system can take a look. I'm wondering if this
problem is because of using linux. But I don't have a linux Desktop Pc
so I can't test if there are the same problems...

Maybe its my fault but I don't know where to look or what do do.

The Problem shows up if:

- I'm using Laptop (ubuntu) (firefox, chronium)
- I'm not logged in my platform first

Oexchange:

http://www.social-bookmarking.net/.well-known/host-meta
http://www.social-bookmarking.net/oexchange.xrd

Thanks

Martin

SocialBookmarks

Mar 19, 2011, 9:58:13 AM3/19/11
to OExchange
Sorry, problem solved after secconds!

I forgot to upload the oexchange.xrd after the update. - I have to get
more sleep at night!

Thanks ;)

Martin

On 19 Mrz., 14:54, SocialBookmarks <post...@social-bookmarking.net>

SocialBookmarks

Mar 19, 2011, 10:02:55 AM3/19/11
to OExchange
Sorry, me again.

The problem still showing up by using chronium and ubuntu. The firefox
now working fine.

Martin