OERu international meeting next week - participate virtually to help shape our futures

Wayne Mackintosh

Nov 2, 2018, 4:38:47 AM11/2/18
to WikiEducator, oe...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

The OERu is a radically open and transparent organisation.

We will provide a live stream of the plenary sessions of the 2018 OERu international partners' meeting which will take place next week on 7 and 8 November 2018 (AEDT). We also provide opportunities for remote participants to engage in our planning activities which are fed back into the meeting.

If you would like to share your gift of knowledge in planning more sustainable higher education futures, we welcome your inputs as a virtual participant in our open meeting.

Please reserve your seat today at: https://oer.nz/oeru18vp

Don't be missed by your absence and help us shape OER futures in higher education.

We look forward to seeing you online next week.

Best wishes
Wayne

Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator
UNESCO - ICDE Chair in OER