Consolidating mailing lists to just use oerpub-dev

Kathi Fletcher

Feb 19, 2014, 10:22:09 AM2/19/14
to oerpu...@googlegroups.com, oerpub-t...@googlegroups.com
Since neither oerpub-dev nor oerpub-tools-dev get an overwhelming amount of traffic, and to make maintenance of them easier, I am planning to "close" oerpub-tools-dev and just use oerpub-dev.

For anyone who happens to be on oerpub-tools-dev but not oerpub-dev, I am going to subscribe you to oerpub-dev. You can always unsubscribe if that doesn't work for you. (Or you can ask me not to by replying directly to me, kathi.f...@shuttleworthfoundation.org . The archives of oerpub-tools-dev will remain available.

Kathi

--
Katherine Fletcher, kathi.f...@gmail.com