Renaming the Aloha Editor fork under oerpub

Kathi Fletcher

Feb 23, 2014, 6:16:28 PM2/23/14
to oerpu...@googlegroups.com
So, the Aloha Editor fork that we have that supports semantic editing and creating interactive textbook and learning content, needs a snappy name. But, unfortunately after many rounds of snappy name discussions, it is still just the oerpub fork of Aloha-Editor, which is long.

So, as a short term solution, I would like to rename the repository from Aloha-Editor to OERPub-Editor. It isn't great, but that is what people have been calling it anyway. That doesn't preclude a snappy name for the whole thing in the future. Everyone's current forks and clones will operate just fine as is, and the ancestry will all remain the same.

Kathi

--
Katherine Fletcher, kathi.f...@gmail.com