Name of the structured textbook html that we are creating.

Kathi Fletcher

Jul 27, 2013, 10:35:27 PM7/27/13
to oerpub-t...@googlegroups.com, oerpu...@googlegroups.com
We keep calling it structured html but that is way too generic.

Docbook's new html formulation is called HTMLBook.

We could call this HTMLTextbook or TextbookHTML or something else catchy that someone on this list comes up with.

Ideas?

Objections to HTMLTextbook or TextbookHTML?

If we don't have a great idea soon, I would like to move to HTMLTextbook even if we later change that to something snappier. It is at least specific and will make documentation clearer, and then if we think of a better name, we can global replace.

Kathi

--
Katherine Fletcher, kathi.f...@gmail.com