Importer, more issues with lists

Ewald Zietsman

Aug 15, 2013, 5:49:42 PM8/15/13
to oerpu...@googlegroups.com
I see that all my lists from the importer are bulleted lists, none of the numbered lists makes it through to cnxml.

--
Ewald Zietsman

Technical Coor
dinator

Website: www.siyavula.com
The Open Innovation Studio, 27 Buitenkant Street, Cape Town, 8001

Marvin Reimer

Aug 16, 2013, 7:46:16 AM8/16/13
to oerpu...@googlegroups.com
Fixed on testing.oerpub.org.
GDocs also changed some of the internal structure of ordered list which I have overseen.

The result is very near what you see in GDocs but not a 100% match. But it should definitely help you.

Test document:

Marvin