RE: [MLE] CC for school leaders: November workshop in Wellington coming up

Paul Seiler

Nov 11, 2010, 3:01:02 PM11/11/10
to mle-refer...@googlegroups.com, weCreate CC for schools leaders, cc...@lists.ibiblio.org, oe...@googlegroups.com, heyw...@googlegroups.com
Jane, thanks you for pulling this information sharing seminar together so well and promptly. I hope that school decision makers will attend, as only with their buy-in can we truly unlock the wealth of teacher-created resources. I hope that senior management and Trustees will attend.

For those in other regions of NZ, this is Wellington event is our first and kind of like a trial. If it proves worthwhile we will run more of them next year in other centres.

Paul.